Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some of the beautiful quilts at Paducah this year...

I'm putting photos of quilts from Paducah in all of my blogs. I will eventually get them in a album that can be viewed. I did not get photos of every quilt. However, I have a lot and here are a few of them. I put some nature themed ones in my Faith, Fabric, and Photos blog and I put 3 of my favorites in my This, That and the Other Thing blog. Click on any photo to see it larger.





Judy Morton from Newburgh, IN.....one of three who made this quilt.

















3 comments:

Rose said...

I glanced at these probably the day you put them up and am just now back to really look at them...they are absolutely wonderful!!!! I cannot imagine using a quilt like these, but I sure like to look at them. Lorelei would love that one with all the farm animals.

A Colorful World said...

WOW! I know I will never do anything that comes close to these. They are truly inspiring. I could sit and look at them over and over.... How wonderful you got to go!

Mary said...

Thanks, both of you. I am always in awe of the wonderful quilts that people turn out. Sure makes my efforts look so-so! Just thinking about all the work tires me out! I'm like you, Rose, and can't imagine ever actually using one after it was finished.